1.The lumbar length of most people is about 10 cm powerful traction and protection of the lower back can be achieved effectively through the use of the belt being stretched to 20cra after inflation.
2.The shape of the lower back is c-shaped, the belt is designed to be opposite of the c shape to fit in with the structure of the human body.
3.The belt is designed to have many points of contact which when in fiated will result in a strong tracion effect on the lumbar vertebrae.
4.Top quality materials are used ensuring excellent air retention and durability.
1. Patients themselves can do continuous traction It is conve nient to wear the belt both at home, work and during leisure activities. It guarantees the rehabilitation of the nucleus pulpous and lumbar vertebrae.
2. Vertical traction can reduce the pressure between the lumbar vertebrae when standing, reducing stress on the lumbar ama.
3. The belt is light weight, so it can be worn during exercising, traveling, working, at home, and driving.
4. The belt is net only effective in the treatment but also in the prevention of Lumbar vertebral conditions
The product is effective in the treatment and prevention of prolapsed lumbar intervertebral discs, abnormal function of small joints of the lumbar vertebra, hyperplasia of the lumbar vertebra and other lumbar vertebra conditions.
1.Do not wash in washing machine.
2.Avoid sharp objects scratching the product
3.Avoid direct sunlight and heat.
4.Only use the belt on the Lumbar area
5.It is important to do regular back exercises in conjunction with the use of this product
6.Do not use the belt during a meal and within one hour after eating
7.If the product causes any pain cease use and consult a medical practitioner
8.Please read the manual carefully before using the product
People with the following conditions are advised not to use this belt.
1.Patients with thoracic fracture .lumbar spine fracture,sacral fracture,pelvic fracture or rib fracture.
2.Patients with rheumatoid arthritis or ruptured ligament
3.Patients with tuberculous spondylitis or pyogenic spondylitis.
4.Patients with lumbar spine damage which was caused by tuber culosis or tumors
5.Patients with central disc herniation.
6.Patients with tumors of ganglion or bone.
7.Patients with serious cardiovascular diseases or respiratory dis eases 8.Pregnant women and children.
8.Patients with severe osteoporosis
9.Patients with serious skin diseases
10.Patients with acute lumbar injuries
I1.People who suffer from other conditions or diseases, please
12.consult with a medical practitioner
Instructions for use
1.Wear directly against the skin or on loose fitting clothing
2.Wear between the lower rib cage and hip attaching the belt firmly
3.Clip pump onto the gas valve of the belt, and then inflate the belt by pumping the pump.
4.The most effective traction effect is obtained when the air columns of belt are fully inflated
5. It is recommended that initially the belt be worn for 30 60 minutes at a time, if no side effects or pain is experienced then the usage time can be periodi cally extended
6. Do not wear the belt when sleeping.
7. When uninflating the belt after usage unscrew, the air valve on the belt until the air escapes, ensure the belt is fully deflated then loosen the Velcro fas tenor
Do not exceed 14 psi while inflating the device with the hand air pump
Consult a physician for patients with heart disease and/or hypertension
Do not use if you are pregnant
HandJe with care Avoid dropping pump
Avoid contact with sharp objects to the device
Read this user manual carefully before using the product
Patients with lumbar spine damage caused by tuberculosis or tumors should not use this device
Patients with lumbar spinal stenosis, acute lumbar injuries and severe osteoporosis should not use this device
Pregnant women and children should not use this device;
Patients who suffer from any chronic disease should consult their physician before using this device